BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

TOMA NO HEYA vol.416 (12/01/2011) + vol.417 (26/01/2011) + vol.418 (01/02/2011)



TOMA NO HEYA vol.416


Have been rehearsing every single day.


We have done scene 3 of Sade. That's fast.


There are excellent actors.
So I have to work hard to catch up.


There wouldn't be any loss doing it.




---With an attitude like this.
I just had to reread the lines over and over again.


I watched SMAP's concert DVD at home to cheer myself up.


I'm going to be ONLY ONE




Anyways, back to the topic.


It's still New year, so I have to tell everyone this good news.


Ikuta Toma.


Got the Best new artist award!!


Thank you everyone~.


I'm excited and proud of getting this award.
As an actor who just started filming last year,
this is a perfect start.


Everyone, really, thank you.


I made my way from Johnny's entertainment to here,
people might wonder "Where is Ikuta's place?"
This vague feeling,
maybe it's still this way.


To be recognized by the people who rates films,
getting this thing that I can actually keep,
it feels like…. It's okay even it is a small one,
at least we can stand up straight right?
This kind of feeling.


I said this because
This is a very precious award and it means a lot to me.


So, I'm going to celebrate it today!
Let's eat red bean rice together!
I don't really like it, so I'm not going to eat that!


Have to work hard tomorrow!


Come on, I don't know what is the consequences of saying this,
but I will cross that bridge when I come to it!


Acknowledging this, will have the power to grab something huge!


-------Mitsuo
(Mitsuo Aida, poet and calligrapher)


Sorry that was a mistake.


-------Toma.


TOMA NO HEYA vol.417


I have another good news to announce.


TOMA NO HEYA vol.417
I got the
Blue Ribbon Award!




Thank you.


This is once-in-a-lifetime chance to get this award. I'm very glad.


But.
I will not be satisfied with this, I have to be even better
still have to work really hard after all.




Really.
Thank you very much.


Thank you!


I wish I can take place in more movies and shows that would stick in people's head.


Go Ikuta!


By the way,
I have received lots of greetings from the seniors,
the first one was from Bando Mitsugoro!


Cap~!! (Unubore5's captain)


Cap~!!


Me~!!
(This sounds like Sadame)
Won the Blue Ribbon Award?!


HEY~HEY~HEY.


Sadame.


TOMA NO HEYA vol.418


Finally started.


Mishima's two parts.


We are in the Fighting mode over here.




Please look after me.

(c) Jessica-chan

0 TomatoLurve: