BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

TOMA NO HEYA vo.364 (08/06/2010)

TOMA NO HEYA vol.364

Since work ended early, I went to the movie theater.
I ended up seeing the preview for Hanamizuki.
It was a bit embarrassing.
But it seemed good. I’m looking forward to it.
I want to watch it soon.
Please support me from Seaside Motel onward.
Those who haven’t seen it, please hurry.
There are Seaside goods on sale at the theater.
Personally I recommend the Official Book and the fish sausage phone strap.
It feels soft and cuddly.
Please buy it.

**wow.. preview of Hanamizuki?? sounds good. (^o,^) hmm.. but I wonder why he said that he was a bit embarrassed -curious- I'm looking forward to that movie too, my beloved hubby. (^////^) heheee.. & I'll always support u  forever & for always ♥♥
**ahh.. wish I could watch The Seaside Motel.. ~_~ somebody plz take me to Japan!! huhu.. I guess I can only watch that movie if the TFS Team sub it. but I'll definitely buy the Seaside Motel Ofisharu Bukku. yeay!! erm.. the soft & cuddly fish sausage phone strap?? ~_~ I'll try my best to buy it if I have extra money ok.... (T___T) whoa.... guess I have to plan a bank robbery. xD

credit: hanbun

3 TomatoLurve:

マシトマ said...

pe2 pon senpai xmo tlibat dlm rompakan tuh hahhaha...*kowai*
eh..preview hanamizuki...uwa....cmne la agknye-

生田MIZZA said...

hehe.. ala... join je r.. bjemaah kn g afdhal. xDDD . huhu.. tu r... mst besh kn??

Anonymous said...

uwa..kouhai ni la..chek tak mo tlibat..ngee..tp hasil mau ;p