BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TOMA NO HEYA vol. 398 (03/10/2010) & 399 (05/10/2010)


TOMA NO HEYA vol.399

Finally, I could take part in Yukio Ninagawa's stage show.
This is the day I've been waiting for.
It has been 2 years since the last time I visited the theater.
Sorry for making everyone wait.

Next year February, in Theater Cocoon, we will perform Mr. Mishima Yukio's
"Madame de Sade"
"Adolf Hitler"
Both of them will be shown at the same time.
With Higashiyama Noriyuki (senpai).
Will be performing Sade in the morning, Hitler at night, or Sade today, and Hitler tomorrow,
this is a very tough one.

That might give me a huge headache, but I'll try my best.
Everyone, please come and watch it in the theater.


TOMA NO HEYA vol.398

It's afterglow~
It's afterglow~

Note Afterglow: 
The atmospheric glow that remains for a short time after sunset.










(c) jessica-chan, troom, susie-chan

2 TomatoLurve:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will see this show and Toma in real in february :D :D :D

生田MIZZA said...

wow!!! really???!! omggg that sounds grrreat!! :D wahhh... u're so lucky..