BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

TOMA NO HEYA vol. 402 (20/10/2010) & TOMA NO HEYA vol. 403 (21/10/2010)


TOMA NO HEYA vol.402

I guess I will get scolded if I don't update this right? Yes.
I'm Sorry!

People who took really good care of me said: "Update it!",
So I have decided to update it now.

Yes. I'm Ikuta.

...So~o.

…What is there to talk about.

… Eh~ these few days…''

Ah, I read Uchu Kyodai and cried.
It was awesome.
I really want to go to outer space.

All of a sudden, I felt like reading manga, so I read loads of them.

Tell me some good ones!

Then, AJIKAN was really cool.
(ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, Japanese Rock group with 4 members)
I always listen to their songs.
Over and over again.

The movie shoot went well.

Things from the Heian Jidai are quite interesting.
It took me around 1 and a half hour to put on make up and dress up.

…Even so, it was very interesting.

We are not even halfway there yet,
But I will continue to work, very hard.

I think it's time to get prepared for the theater show,
so I have done some background research on Adolf Hitler,
I realized that there weren't many actors who took his role.
It's a very special role.

I will take it very seriously and carefully. Please look forward to it.

So that's it for today's update.

It's time for me to go to bed.
Good night.





TOMA NO HEYA vol.403

Can I tell you guys a good news?


I have a good friend who I know from secondary school and who studied with me in the same high school appeared in the place where we shoot The Tale of Genji.
In the movie, he is Genji's friend, who is the General.


The Kabuki, Onoe Matsuya.

It really freaked me out.

In high school, we had this kind of conversation.

"I really hope we could work together in the future."

However, it's almost impossible for me to get into the Kabuki's world.

"Then, one day if I could take part in many dramas or movies, you can join me!"

This is just a conversation between us two "it would be great if this comes true"
Conversation without any proofs.

It came true.

I'm very excited already.

I met him when I was doing my very first theater show "Stand by Me"
There were two groups of actors,
Matsu Jun, Nino, Aiba and I were in a group.
Matsuya was in the other group.
Although we practiced together,
we didn't preform together.

Basically this is the first time we work together.

This is amazing!
The person who I always see actually appeared in the place I work!

I am very thankful and I will treasure the chance.
Of course I will try my best and make it good.



(c) Troom, Jessica-chan

0 TomatoLurve: